welcome!!!

http://www.voki.com/pickup.php?scid=6264890&height=267&width=200

jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

Welcomee!!







Hello, everyone! I´m Ana Gabriela, but some people call me Gabi .I live in maracaibo, I study Industrial Engineering at URBE. I´m currently in my 5th trimester and I´m taking 4 classes.















I love watching a lot of movies, specially the horror ones. I also like listen to Ricardo Arjona and linkin park , dancing and texting on my phone. I also enjoy going out with my friends.
























I hate eat chocolate and get bad grades, violence, injustice, dishes.















My dream is to travel around the world ,I also would love to learn to speak Italian. One day I would like to be a Engineer. I dream to visit England and Rome and get to know their culture and way of living.





About English, I love to learn new languages. I think English is a great language, but I also would like to learn Italian. What I do to practice my English is listening to music and watching Tv series or movies.














Well, This is a little bit about me. Hope you liked it... Please, leave a comment!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario